Show earlier Constituencies...
- Lega Nord per l'indipendenza della Padania 2006/11/08 - 2008/04/28
- Lega Nord per l'indipendenza della Padania 2004/07/20 - 2006/11/07
- Lega Nord per l'indipendenza della Padania 1999/07/20 - 2001/06/10
- Lega Nord per l'indipendenza della Padania 1994/07/19 - 1999/07/19
Show earlier groups...
- UEN Member Union for Europe of the Nations Group 2006/12/13 - 2008/04/28
- NA Member Non-attached Members 2006/11/08 - 2006/12/12
- NA Member Non-attached Members 2006/04/27 - 2006/11/07
- ID Member Independence/Democracy Group 2004/07/21 - 2006/04/26
- NA Member Non-attached Members 2004/07/20 - 2004/07/20
- TGI Member Technical Group of Independent Members - mixed group 1999/07/20 - 2001/06/10
- NA Member Non-attached 1997/02/19 - 1999/07/19
- ELDR Member Group of the European Liberal, Democrat and Reform Party 1994/07/19 - 1997/02/18
Show earlier commitees...
Show earlier delegations...
|Member of||Delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula||2007/03/15||2008/04/28|
|Substitute of||Delegation for relations with the Palestinian Legislative Council||2007/04/25||2008/04/28|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Cooperation Committee||2004/09/15||2004/11/18|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Latvia Joint Parliamentary Committee||1999/09/29||2001/06/10|
|Substitute of||Delegation to the EU-Cyprus Joint Parliamentary Committee||1997/01/16||1999/07/19|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Cyprus Joint Parliamentary Committee||1995/07/12||1997/01/15|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Cyprus Joint Parliamentary Committee||1994/11/17||1995/07/11|
Born1941/09/19 Cassano Magnago (VA)
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)
|CV/0||deleted||Secondary school-leaving certificate in scientific subjects. Medical laboratory technician.|
|CV/1||deleted||Federal Secretary of Lega Nord (since 1989).|
|CV/2||deleted||Elected Senator in 1997. Elected Member of the Italian Chamber of Deputies in 1992; confirmed in 1994, 1996 and 2001.|
|CV/3||deleted||Minister for Institutional Reform and Devolution (2001-2004).|
|CV/4||deleted||Member of the European Parliament (1994-2001).|