Show earlier Constituencies...
- parteilos 2003/02/13 - 2004/07/19
- Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs 1999/07/20 - 2003/02/12
- Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs 1996/11/11 - 1999/07/19
Show earlier groups...
- NA Member Non-attached 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
- NA Member Non-attached 1996/11/11 - 1999/07/19
Show earlier commitees...
Show earlier delegations...
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan and EU-Uzbekistan Parliamentary Cooperation Committees and Delegation for relations with Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia||2002/02/07||2004/07/19|
|Member of||Delegation for relations with Canada||1996/11/14||1997/01/15|
- Graduate in biochemistry from the Higher Technical Institute, Vienna. Studied pharmacy and chemistry in Vienna. Graduate in natural sciences. Taught chemistry and physics at a secondary school in Vienna (1975-1976). Management posts in the pharmaceuticals industry in Vienna, Zürich and Darmstadt (1976-1980). Journalist (Der Spiegel and other publications) and writer in Berlin (1980-1984). Correspondent of Der Spiegel and Profil in New York (1984-1986). Editor-in-chief of Männer-Vogue in Munich (1987). Co-founder of the newspaper Der Standard and member of the editorial team, responsible for cultural affairs and foreign policy (1988-1991) in Vienna. Correspondent of the Süddeutsche Zeitung in New Delhi (1991-1993). Correspondent of Stern in Hamburg (1993-1994). Publishing projects (Der Standard) in Vienna (1994-1995). Writer and journalist in Chicago (1995-1998), Los Angeles (1998) and Vienna (since 1999).
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)