Luigi Ciriaco DE MITA
- Italy Unione dei Democratici cristiani e dei Democratici di Centro 2009/07/14 - 9999/12/31
Show earlier Constituencies...
- Italy Partito popolare italiano 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
- Italy Democrazia cristiana 1984/07/24 - 1988/04/13
- PPE Member Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats) 2009/07/14 - 9999/12/31
Show earlier groups...
- PPE-DE Member Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats) and European Democrats 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
- PPE Member Group of the European People's Party (Christian-Democratic Group) 1984/07/24 - 1988/04/13
|Member of||Committee on Foreign Affairs||2012/01/19||9999/12/31|
|Substitute of||Committee on Budgetary Control||2012/01/19||9999/12/31|
Show earlier commitees...
|Member of||Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly||2009/09/16||9999/12/31|
|Substitute of||Delegation to the EU-Chile Joint Parliamentary Committee||2009/09/16||9999/12/31|
Show earlier delegations...
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee||2002/02/07||2004/07/19|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee||1999/10/06||2002/01/14|
- +322 28 45148
- +322 28 49148
- Bât. Altiero Spinelli 09E253
- Full Address
- 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60
- +333 88 1 75148
- +333 88 1 79148
- Bât. Louise Weiss T10047
- Full Address
- CS 91024 - F-67070
- 1, avenue du Président Robert Schuman
- Parlamento europeo
- Rue Wiertz
- Altiero Spinelli 09E253
- B-1047 Bruxelles
Born1928/02/02 Nusco (AV)
- Degree in law from the Catholic University of Milan (1953). Assistant lecturer in private law at the Catholic University of Milan (1954-1959).
- Secretary of the Christian Democratic Party (DC) (1982-1989); Chairman of the National Council of the DC (1989-1992).
- Member of the Italian Parliament (1963-1994 and 1996-2008).
- Minister for Industry (1973), for External Trade (1974) and for Southern Italy (1976). Prime Minister (1988-1989).
- Member of the European Parliament (1984-1988, 1999-2004 and since 2009).
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)