David CAMPBELL BANNERMAN
- United Kingdom United Kingdom Independence Party 2009/07/14 - 9999/12/31
- United Kingdom Conservative Party 2009/07/14 - 9999/12/31
- ECR Member European Conservatives and Reformists Group 2011/05/24 - 9999/12/31
Show earlier groups...
- EFD Member Europe of freedom and democracy Group 2009/07/14 - 2011/05/23
|Member of||Subcommittee on Security and Defence||2012/01/19||9999/12/31|
|Member of||Committee on International Trade||2012/01/19||9999/12/31|
|Substitute of||Committee on Constitutional Affairs||2012/01/31||9999/12/31|
Show earlier commitees...
|Member of||Delegation for relations with Switzerland and Norway and to the EU-Iceland Joint Parliamentary Committee and the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee||2012/02/02||9999/12/31|
|Substitute of||Delegation for relations with Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Kosovo||2012/03/19||9999/12/31|
- +322 28 45733
- +322 28 49733
- Bât. Willy Brandt 03M113
- Full Address
- 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60
- +333 88 1 75733
- +333 88 1 79733
- Bât. Louise Weiss T11018
- Full Address
- CS 91024 - F-67070
- 1, avenue du Président Robert Schuman
- European Parliament
- Rue Wiertz
- Willy Brandt 03M113
- B-1047 Bruxelles
|Shadow||2011/0465(COD)||EC/Serbia Stabilisation and Association Agreement: procedures for applying the Agreement and the Interim Agreement|
Born1960/05/28 Bombay (India)
- MA (Hons.) (Economics and Politics), University of Edinburgh (1979-1983); exchange scholarship to Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania (1981-1982). Corporate communications and advertising agencies (1983-1996). Special adviser to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland (peace process) (1996-1997). Communication Director, Association of Transoperative Companies, London (1997-1999). Head of Communications, Website Division, United News and Media PLC (2000). Public relations consultant (including Bunson Manteller, London) (2001- ).
- In the UK Independence Party: Chairman (2005-2006); Deputy Leader and Head of Policy (2006- ). Contractual agent working for the Independence and Democracy Group co-leader (2005-2006).
- Councillor, Tunbridge Wells Borough Council (Chairman of Highways and Transportation) (1992-1996).
- Chairman of the Bow Group (UK Conservative think tank) (1993-1994). Screenwriter, feature films (2001- ).
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)