Show earlier Constituencies...
- Rassemblement pour la France 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
Show earlier groups...
- UEN Chair Union for Europe of the Nations Group 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
Show earlier staff positions...
- Member of Conference of Presidents 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
Show earlier commitees...
Show earlier delegations...
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee||2002/02/07||2004/07/19|
|Member of||Delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee||1999/09/30||2002/01/14|
|Substitute of||Delegation to the EU-Slovak Republic Joint Parliamentary Committee||1999/09/30||2002/01/14|
- Baccalaureate (1945). Sales representative (1952); sales controller (1955); regional manager (1960); general manager for sales and advertising (1962); chairman and managing director (1968).
- RPF departmental representative (1947). Member of the UNR central committee (1958). Member of the National Assembly on the UNR central committee (1968). UDR national delegate (1974). Deputy Secretary-General and founder of the RPR (1976).
- Chairman of the Hauts-de-Seine Departmental Council (1973-1976 and since 1988). Member of the Ile-de-France Regional Council (1986 and since 1998). Member of the National Assembly (1968). Senator (1977, 1988 and 1995). Minister for Home Affairs (1986-1988). Minister of State - Ministry of the Interior and Regional Planning (1993-1995).
- Chairman of the UEN Group (1999).
- Volunteer in the Resistance.
- Free France Medal. Officer of the Legion of Honour.
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)