Antonio DI PIETRO
Show earlier Constituencies...
- Italia dei Valori 2004/07/20 - 2006/04/27
- Italia dei Valori - Lista Di Pietro 2000/06/14 - 2004/07/19
- I Democratici 1999/07/20 - 2000/06/13
Show earlier groups...
- ALDE Member of the Bureau Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe 2004/07/20 - 2006/04/27
- ELDR Member Group of the European Liberal, Democrat and Reform Party 1999/07/20 - 2004/07/19
Show earlier staff positions...
- Member of Conference of Delegation Chairs 2004/09/22 - 2006/04/27
- Member of Conference of Delegation Chairs 2002/02/07 - 2004/07/19
- Member of Conference of Delegation Chairs 1999/07/22 - 2002/01/14
Show earlier commitees...
Show earlier delegations...
|Chair of||Delegation for relations with South Africa||2004/09/21||2006/04/27|
|Member of||Delegation for relations with South Africa||2004/09/15||2004/09/20|
|Chair of||Delegation to the EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan and EU-Uzbekistan Parliamentary Cooperation Committees and Delegation for relations with Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia||2002/02/07||2004/07/19|
|Chair of||Delegation for relations with the countries of South America and MERCOSUR||1999/07/22||2002/01/14|
|Opinion||2005/0003(CNS)||Transnational organised crime: criminal offence to participate in a criminal organisation (repeal. Decision 1998/733/JHA). Framework Decision|
|Opinion||2005/0003(CNS)||Fight against organised crime. Framework Decision|
|Responsible||2004/0238(CNS)||Criminal judicial cooperation: exchange of information extracted from the criminal record between the Member states|
|Responsible||2004/0238(CNS)||Criminal judicial cooperation: exchange of information extracted from the criminal record|
|Responsible||1999/0809(CNS)||Judicial cooperation in criminal matters: mutual assistance between Member States. Convention|
|Responsible||1999/0809(CNS)||Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters between the Member States|
Born1950/10/02 Monte Nero di Bisaccia (CB)
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)
|CV/0||deleted||Graduate in law (1978); specialisation in administrative law (1978-1979); qualification for court work (1980); magistrate (1981).|
|CV/1||deleted||Chairman of the 'Italia dei Valori' party (since 1998).|
|CV/3||deleted||Minister of Public Works in the 12th legislature (1996).|
|CV/4||deleted||Member of the European Parliament (since 1999); Chairman of the delegation for relations with South America and Mercosur (1999-2002), Chairman of the Delegation for relations with Central Asia - Kazakhstan, Kirghizistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia (2002-2004).|
|CV/5||deleted||Honorary degree from the University of Thrace (Greece).|