Active DossiersFiltered by Subtitle: 8.70.02 Financial regulations
- Plenary sitting agenda, vote
- Plenary sitting agenda, debate
- EP plenary sitting (indicative date)
- 'EP plenary sitting, 2nd reading'
- EP plenary sitting, 3rd reading'
- EP: report scheduled for adoption in committee, 1st or single reading
- 'EP: report scheduled for adoption in committee, 2nd reading'
- 'EP: Deadline for committee ammendments'
- 'EP: on committee agenda'
- Council: debate or examination expected
- Council: final act scheduled
- Council: political agreement on final act expected
- Council: political agreement on position expected
- Click the main heading (left top corner) to change numerical type and
- Click any aggregate heading to change the order, filter values and toggle subtotals
- Drag any aggregate heading to any place that becomes red
|Dossier||Forecasts||Stage Reached||Legal Basis||Name||Committee Dossier||Rapporteur||Commission Doc|
2013/07/08 - Vote scheduled in committee, 1st reading/single reading
2013/10/08 - Indicative plenary sitting date, 1st reading/single reading
|Awaiting Parliament 1st reading / single reading / budget 1st stage||TFEU TFEU 114-p1||Financial reporting and auditing: Union programme 2014-2020 to support specific activities||ECON/7/11560||STOLOJAN Theodor Dumitru (EPP)||COM(2012)0782|
2013/05/30 - Vote scheduled in committee, 1st reading/single reading
2013/09/09 - Indicative plenary sitting date, 1st reading/single reading
|Awaiting Parliament 1st reading / single reading / budget 1st stage||Euratom Treaty A 106-pa, TFEU TFEU 322-p1||Financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union: financing of European political parties||BUDG/7/11406||GRÄSSLE Ingeborg (EPP)||COM(2012)0712|
|2010/0048(APP)||Awaiting final decision||TFEU TFEU 312-p2||Multiannual financial framework for the years 2007-2013||BUDG/7/04291||BÖGE Reimer (EPP)||16973/2010|
|2011/0177(APP)||Preparatory phase in Parliament||Euratom Treaty A 106-pa, TFEU TFEU 312-p2||Multiannual financial framework for the years 2014-2020||BUDG/7/06443;BUDG/7/09389||BÖGE Reimer (EPP), KALFIN Ivailo (S&D)BÖGE Reimer (EPP), KALFIN Ivailo (S&D)||COM(2011)0398|